Liability Waiver & Indemnification Agreement:
Your participation and attendance, including family members and minors who accompany you, in any AMQF exhibit or event, either paid or unpaid, is conditional upon your agreement to hereby indemnify AMQF, its employees, volunteers, and contractors from any claim for injury, loss and/or damage caused by negligence in strict liability, or for any other reason. Your participation and attendance, in any AMQF class or lecture, either paid or unpaid, is also conditional upon your agreement to hereby indemnify AMQF, its employees, volunteers, and contractors from any claim for injury, loss and/or damage caused by negligence in strict liability, or for any other reason. Only registered students are permitted in any classroom. Your online acceptance or signed class registration form constitutes a binding agreement to this liability waiver contained in the class registration instructions. AMQF retains the right to cancel any class due to insufficient class enrolment, failure of teacher availability, or other unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of AMQF.
AMQ Festival Refund Policy for Ricky Tims Seminar:
AMQF will refund;
- all fees for Ricky Tims full day seminar if written notification is given within thirty (30) days of the date of the original registration.
- 90% of registration fees for Ricky Tims full day seminar if written notification is given prior to 11:59pm, July 31, 2012 but is more than thirty (30) days from the date of the original registration.
- No refunds will be issued after 11:59 pm, July 31, 2012.
AMQ Festival Refund Policy for classes
- 50% of the registration fee is non-refundable
- To cancel a class, mail your original confirmation to AMQF with your written request to cancel
- Your request must be received no later than July 31, 2012
- You will receive a full refund of class and event fees & 50% of registration fee
- No refunds will be issued after July 31, 2012
Class Change Policy
- Class changes may be made up to August 31st, 2012 by regular mail or fax, and up to September 14th by email.
- Any request for class changes must be made by email, regular mail or fax. No class changes by phone will be accepted.
- Classes will be changed on a space available basis.
- A $10 Class Change Fee will be charged for EACH class that is changed.
- After September 14th, 2012 THERE WILL BE NO CLASS CHANGES