16 weeks to go!
(but who is counting??)
ANNOUNCEMENT: Our 200th registered student for 2018 is
I am thrilled to announce that we have a 26% increase in student numbers compared to 2016 at the same time. Pretty chuffed about that….but we will continue working hard to ensure as many quilters in Australia & New Zealand know of the opportunities that are being presented.
So many times I hear
- “i didn’t even know you existed”
- “I’m planning to test drive all the different machines & meet the dealers at the one event”
- “Can’t wait to catch up with my quilting friends and make new ones!”
- “Learning has never been so fun & affordable. I can’t afford to travel overseas – but Adelaide is so central”
- “I’ve been waiting two long years for this as I only heard about this Festival AFTER it was on last time”
- “Can’t wait to see all the new fabrics & products – I’m saving my $$ for September & have a second suitcase booked for my return trip!”
I am now finalising the floor plan for all our wonderful vendors. I’m really pleased with the variety & dedication of those that have committed to attend & bring you so many tempting treats. There are a limited number of booths now available, so if you are a business that would like to become a part of our growing community then please contact me as soon as possible to secure your spot.
Don’t forget to say thank you to all our sponsors whenever you get the chance. When you visit their shops, see them at shows or chat online with them. They really appreciate the feedback as do we… This is the only way we know that we are meeting your needs! Go take a look at all these generous companies, there are some new ones on the list to discover!