Welcome to the page to register online for events & classes for AMQ Festival 2018
READ the instructions first
then SCROLL DOWN to see the classes!
Instructions for finding and registering for Classes & Special Events:
ALWAYS check the Updates & Availability page to see there are corrections or cancellations. If a class is sold out you will not be able to purchase online. Please choose the waiting list event and complete it to put your name on a waiting list.
There is a Class Registration Fee** which will be payable by all students nominating for classes and the cost is $65.00 (inc GST). This fee not only helps towards teachers fees and expenses, staff time, supplies and equipment but also offers benefits to students.
These benefits include 4 days admission into the show and vendor mall, and also a gorgeous registration bag complete with goodies including a neck wallet, pen, pad, commemorative AMQF Pin, thread, vouchers, samples, and a copy of a Quilting magazine and more. This is a value in excess of $100-
All shops and businesses are invited to offer discount vouchers/coupons/samples to be included in these packages to further enhance our students shopping experience and to promote your products. Please contact us to arrange this.
**Until you have registered and paid the Registration Fee you will not be able to purchase any class.
(Exception for this fee is the Ricky Tims Masterclass Lectures-registration fee not required)
- Login to your account using the sign in link on the top right side of where the classes appear further down this page.
- Select the type of Class or Event to view from the full list of classes below on this page or choose from the Class Calendar or Classes by Style, from the left.
- Click on the Class or Event you want to register for by clicking on the buy now button or the Title of the class. You will go to that page to purchase tickets & view the full description with supply list if there is one. You can
quickly view a pop up window with the details of each class by clicking the word ‘info’ to the right of the short description.
- When you have finished selecting your class, you will follow the prompts until you see the shopping cart. If you would like to purchase more classes then simply click the purchase tickets to another event and it will take you to the online registration
page to view them all again.
- Each student is responsible for their own schedule.
- Payment options are credit card where you will be able to securely provide your details to complete payment. Or you can choose to ‘Reserve’ your tickets instead of finalising and you will receive an email with our EFT details and message saying that
you have 72 hours to complete payment to our account. Once we have confirmed payment your tickets will be released for you to print on demand. At any time you can login into your account to view what you have ordered and reprint any tickets that you
may have misplaced. All tickets are barcoded and will only be able to be scanned once. Excess tickets printed are not able to be scanned a second time.
- If you would prefer to post an application form for classes and events with a cheque then please download our Class Catalogue here, print and post your forms to the address shown. Please note that when space is at a premium, online registrations will always be faster. If you post your application and cheque to us and the class is already filled we will need to return it to you.
- Classes are listed in date and time order on the website.
In the downloadable Class catalogue they are numbered sequentially:
100 Series- Thursday 20th September 2018
200 Series – Friday 21st September 2018
300 Series – Saturday 22nd September 2018
400 Series – Sunday 23rd September 2018
Special events are listed by date and time.
All computers are different.
SHOULD YOU ENCOUNTER ANY DIFFICULTY WHILE REGISTERING, PLEASE USE THE HELP BUTTON ON THE TOP RIGHT ON EACH PAGE JUST BELOW THE SIGN IN. DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL US IF THIS DOES NOT HELP.
Supply Lists – if a class has a supply list, it will be either be included in the class description both online and in the downloadable Class Catalogue OR there will be a download link in the class description online for you to download & print your pdf supply list. Supply lists may be downloaded at any time.
If you want to register for a class that you had your heart set on and it is full, please choose the waiting list event at the bottom of the page and complete the questionaire by answering all the questions. You will be notified by e-mail should a seat become available.
Registration Fee Discounts
AMQ Festival is also offering discounts on the Registration Fee in 2018! Please read the terms & how to obtain these discounts here…
AMQ Festival Refund Policy for classes
- $30 of the registration package is non-refundable
- To cancel a class, email your original confirmation to AMQF with your written request to cancel
- Your request must be received no later than July 31, 2018
- You will receive a full refund of class and event fees and all but $30 of the registration package fee
- No refunds will be issued after July 31, 2018
Class Change Policy
- Class Changes may be made at any time by contacting AMQ Festival on 0448256214 between 9am-8pm only.
- We prefer any request for class changes to be made by email, regular mail or fax.
- Classes will be changed on a space available basis.
- A $10 Class Change Fee will be charged for EACH class that is changed.
Here is a quick video stepping through the process of purchasing your registration fee: