What are the event opening times?
- Preview Cocktail Opening Night: Thursday 3 September 4.30pm - Close / Teaching Thursday 3rd to 6th September 8.30am - Close / Trade Show 4th to 6th September 9.30am - 4pm /
How do i get to the event?
- The event takes place at Adelaide Convention Centre / The venue is accessible by train, tram, foot, taxi and road / For more information, please refer to the details provided here: Visitors/Getting to the event/
Is there car parking available?
- If you are driving to the Centre, there are two undercover car parks with the North Terrace and Riverbank car parks. The Riverbank car park is accessible from Morphett Street / Festival Drive. / Please note that the car parks can reach capacity early in the day during busy events
Is there an ATM machine at the venue?
- Most exhibitors accept card payments. Cash out facilities are available from the registration desk. The venue does not provide ATM Facilities.
Can i bring children to the event?
- Yes, although we do not provide any child minding or creche facilities. If your child is under 5 their entry will be free. / Children need to be supervised at all times. Please keep careful watch of sticky hands
Can i take photos or videos?
- Always ask permission before taking photos or videos. / AMQF encourages social media and interaction – share your experience online and #amqfestival / BUT please only use personal social shots. Any images featuring exhibitor stands or displays must be receive permission.
Is there food available?
- Yes, there are full cafe facilities onsite offering a range of food, hot and cold drink, sweets and snacks. You can bring your own food but please only eat in designated areas.
Can i pre-purchase my entry tickets?
- Yes. Pre-purchase your ticket online to receive special discounted prices. Plus join the VIP queue when you arrive
Can i buy tickets at the door?
- Yes. You can purchase tickets at the onsite registration desk. However if you pre-purchase online you do receive a special online discount
Do i need to buy tickets for the Learn Studios / classes?
- Class numbers are limited. We highly recommend booking your classes online prior to the event, to avoid dissapointment / Class seats may be available on the day for walk-up delegates but many classes will book out prior to the event.
I've booked the wrong ticket, what do i do?
- Don't panic, we can help. Simply email email@example.com with / the ticket details and query / Your contact details (email and mobile)
I booked my ticket online but haven't received a ticket / confirmation?
- Don't panic. If you have booked online we will have your details. / Firstly, wait a few days. Sometimes our booking system is so busy it can experience a slight delay in issuing tickets. / Still no email with ticket details? Check your junk folder. / Ticket confirmation emails contain live links and sometimes get caught up as spam. / Still nothing? Then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and ticket details. We'll confirm your booking as quickly as possible and resend the tickets. / Worst case scenario, we'll have your tickets at the registration desk. Simply bring photo ID to pick them up.
I am accompanying somebody as a carer, do i have to purchase a ticket?
- When accompanying somebody in the capacity of carer, your entry to the event is free of charge. Simply go to ‘Tickets’ and select the ‘Companion Card-Holders’ option.